Product Returns

Get help with your returns.

We want our customers to be excited about their Profire solution. Our technology for the oil and gas industry simplifies operational procedures and cut costs. Each product is assembled by hand ensuring attention to detail as well as proper testing to determine accurate functionality. However, if you need to return an item, we’re here to help. Fill out the information below and a member of our Operations team will reach out to further assist you.

DID YOU DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM?





If a Purchaser returns a product or products listed on the purchase order with no defect, the product, or products, returned to Seller will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. The Seller will then refund the remaining 85% of the amount paid for the returned product or products.

If the Purchaser returns a product, or products, listed on the purchase order, within 90 days of receipt, the product or products will be subject for testing and diagnosing. If the product or products are found to function as designed, a $120 diagnostic fee will be invoiced. If the product or products are found to not work properly, the $120 diagnostic fee will be waived.

Contact
PROFIRE ENERGY

LET US HELP