PRO 8 - HBB Fuel Train
A purpose-built, pre-assembled solution complete with approved double block shutdown, and soft start configuration that expedites procurement and installation.
PRO8 HBB FUEL TRAIN
Classic Control: Double Block with Soft Start
HBB is our classic design, offering on/off control as well as a safe, soft start. Double block, inline gas-rated 6.5 C/I approved solenoids and a slow-opening control valve equip your appliance with safe ignition, soft start, and emergency shutdown. This fuel train is recommended for 0-3.5 MMBTU but has the design capacity for 0-5 MMBTU where simple on/off operation is desired.
- INSTALLATION +
- ADVANTAGES +
- On/Off operation, safe ignition, soft start, and emergency shutdown
- BTU RATING +
- Recommended 0-3.5 MMBTU with design capacity of 0-5 MMBTU
- COMPLIANCE +
- Double block inline gas-rated 6.5 C/I approved solenoids
EFFICIENCY. CONSISTENCY. FLEXIBILITY.
The PRO 8 Series of pre-assembled fuel trains has been designed to make it easy to get the results you need. We have engineered a powerful yet simple solution that, when paired with a Profire BMS controller, will offer you the control, safety, and reliability you expect.
- Mechanically and electrically pre-assembled
- Factory Function Tested
- Simplified field installation
- Plug and play solution
- Painless procurement
- Designed for applications up to 5MM BTU/hr
- 24VDC / 12VDC low power
- Left or right inlet designs
- Mounting options to support your application
- PF2100, PF2200, PF3100 compatible
- PR0 Installation Kits
- PR0 Inlet Regulator Assembly
READY TO MOUNT WHEREVER YOU NEED
Whether you need to mount this directly to a flame arrestor, a cabinet, a wall, or set up by itself, we've pre-built a mounting solution for you. Yep. We've thought of everything.
Need something different? We will build out exactly what you need.
WHY THE PRO8 FUEL TRAIN SOLUTION?
Reduce Cost & Complexity
Flexible Configuration Options
TELL US ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION
A Profire Specialist Will Contact You Within 24 Hours