PF3102-00 Ion Pilot Card
Facilitating Flame Ignition and Detection
The Ion Pilot card is designed to connect to your burner management system controller card providing single pilot or main flame detection.
- Pilot flame ignition for a single pilot flame.
- Ionization flame detection or thermocouple flame detection for a single pilot flame.
- Ionization flame detection for a main flame.
Critical Flame Detection
Flame detection is crucial to ensure an efficient and overall safe burner management system. Our PF3102-00 Ion Pilot Card provides you with reliable system behavior monitoring for your customized configurations. These include:
- Digital input switch
- Accepts an Analog 4-20mA LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) signal
- 4-20mA temperature transmitter for flame detection
- TC flame detection
- Gas shutoff valve
- Pilot off mode setting
- Main flame detection
- Pilot flame detection