LINE HEATER UPGRADEDOMINION ENERGY - MARCELLUS Tell us more about your project
- Replaced non-functioning control box with PF2100 controllers.
- Removed old arrestors and installed 2 new arrestor boxes.
- Provided automatic relights and many safety shutoffs to improve both safety and reliability of the heater.
- Ensured safe operation by installing a fuel train with safety shutoff and slow start TCV.
- Tuned both burners to provide necessary heat that was previously unattainable.
Have Similar Equipment?
Tell us about your next projectGet a Free Quote
This heater was unable to achieve the necessary temperatures required for operations because of airflow and improper burner installation. The operators had to prop the door open to keep it running and it would frequently blow out. There was no auto ignition to re-light or safety shutoff to prevent gas from escaping.Sound Familiar? Let's Talk
The Profire Solution
The Profire Team installed new arrestor housings supplied by the customer to allow adequate secondary air flow for complete combustion. In addition, the outdated fuel trains were upgraded to provide additional reliability, safety and independent burner tube control. Two Profire PF2100 controllers were installed to provide temperature control, auto re-lights and flame detection for safe operation. Overall, the Profire solutions were able to significantly improve the operation of the heater by achieving the desired heat output in a safe and reliable system.Get a Free Quote
Key Products Used
Ready to Optimize your Equipment?
Let Profire help with your Safety, Reliability, and ESG InitiativesGet a Free Quote