Type K Thermocouple Probe
Precise Temperature Reading
We offer variations of our Type K Thermocouple to better accommodate the many industrial processes of heating appliances we service. Our probe format comes with a preinstalled lead for burner management and combustion processes.
- Precise temperature readings
- Composed of Chromel (+) and Alumel (-)
- Tolerance class is +/- 35.6°F / 2°C between -148°F to 2462°F / -100°C to 1350°C.
Optimal Temperature Assessment
Our Type K Thermocouple provides precise temperature readings for several different mediums used in various applications. A probe provides direct temperature readings of the substance to ensure your burner management and combustion systems are working effectively. They are available in the following sizes:
- Dual Process Thermocouple Probe Type K
- ¼” Bore X 14” Probe, 14’ Cable, no thermowell
- ¼” Bore X 14” Probe, 25’ Cable, no thermowell
- ¼” Bore X 14” Probe, 50’ Cable, no thermowell
- Single Process Thermocouple Probe Type K
- ¼” Bore X 36” Probe, 50’ Cable, Inconel, no thermowell