Liquid Level Switch
Precise monitoring to ensure the overall safety and functionality of your system.
A CRUCIAL COMPONENT TO THE OVERALL SAFETY AND RELIABILITY OF YOUR BURNER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
It continually monitors the level of liquid within a vessel and will indicate when the level has become too low for the burner to continue to operate safely. Communicating with the BMS controller that the fire tube is in an exposed state, the Liquid Level Switch will block the fuel flow to the burner, resulting in the burner shutting down until the liquid is back to a functioning level.
- SIL compliant pneumatic and electric level switches
- Applicable for various configurations of burner management systems
- Brands we proudly carry: Kimray and Vegaswing
- Reliable and low-maintenance
- 3/4″ NPT in both 6″ and 12″
- 1″ NPT in 6″ and 12″
- Highly reliable
- Low maintenance
- Advanced technology
- Suitable for wide range of applications
- Local control and indication
- Ease of Installation
- Pressure Regulation