Designed for maximum control in flaring and waste-gas management applications.
The PF2100F is purpose-built to provide reliable and safe control for flaring and waste-gas management applications.
The PF2100F provides a reliable flare management solution with proven ignition and re-ignition, flame detection, and remote connectivity capability.
- Intuitive and clear programming menus.
- Lower power 12V or 24V operation.
- On-demand flame detection via:
- Wide operational ambient temperature range -40°F to +150°F /-40°C to +65°C
- Optional high temperature shutdown
- Programmable setpoints for ignition and shut off
- Customizable temperature-based setpoints for alarms
- Optional Modbus RS485 communication
- Complete pilot and main solenoid control
- Class 1 Div 2, Hazardous Location Rating
- NEMA 4X enclosure
Why Choose the PF2100F?
Reliable Flame Detection
Available Remote Control
HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS?
No problem! Our team of burner and combustion experts are available to help you design exactly what you need to save money and efficiently destroy waste-gas.TELL US ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION
Download the PF2100F Flare Ignition Controller Product Spec Sheet
PF2100F CONTROLLER EXPANSION CARDS
Modbus Expansion Card
Remotely monitor your controller settings and data
4-20mA Repeater Card
Mirror your input level signal to a remote monitoring device
Data Logging Card
Log critical data locally and remotely