PF2200 Forced Draft
Our latest BMS controller designed for forced draft applications.
Powerful and simple
The PF2200-FD has been specifically designed to enhance the performance and control of forced draft fire tube and fan-assisted appliances. The PF2200-FD delivers the most powerful yet simple user experience possible.
Core Forced Draft Applications
Why the PF2200-FD?
- Intuitive user interface & experience
- Comprehensive diagnostics & event logging
- Integrated Modbus & Data Logging
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Advanced PID & soft start
- Dedicated TCV output
- Settings back-up & restore for quick commissioning
- Four configurable temperature inputs
- Thermocouple, RTD, 4-20mA temperature sources supported
- Two configurable 4-20mA outputs
- Two configurable auxiliary 4-20mA inputs
- 4.4″ always on display
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Single and dual pilot ready
- Supports Optical Flame Detection
The PF2200-FD has been purpose-built for
- DUAL FUEL TRAIN / DUAL FIRE TUBE
- DUAL FUEL TRAIN / DUAL FIRE TUBE / DUAL PILOT
- MULTI PILOT COMBUSTOR / ECD / VDU
- MULTI BURNER COMBUSTOR / ECD / VDU
THE PF2200 SERIES
The PF2200 Series of BMS controllers have been purpose-built to match the needs of many burner management applications, ranging from single and dual-burner to forced-draft.
Need a solution? We can help!
SPEAK WITH A BMS EXPERTGet a quote
Get your BMS comparison guide
Download our complete burner management comparison guide to find which controller best fits your applications.Get the guide